Thursday, January 31, 2013

Superdry's new affordable luxuries launch tomorrow

The wait is over (well, almost) for the brand spanking new beauty collection by Superdry, and I am SO excited. Ever since I caught a glimpse of the brand's new cosmetics range in the latest edition of Company magazine, I have been waiting patiently to try a bit of everything.

And I must love it, because I want the make-up brushes more than the make-up, which is very rare! My ultimate Superdry Beauty must-have product is the hot pink Kabuki Brush (£14.00), which has been inspired by Japanese theatrical make-up rituals. Superdry claims it has soft synthetic hairs and is recommended for use with bronzer and blusher, as it blends and contours. 

I need it as of yesterday - it is so different to all the other brushes out there of this kind, it just looks amazing and I love the wooden handle too. It has simple clear plastic packaging, which I think is cute and well-suited to the brand.

If the hot pink brush is a bit too 'out there' for you, you will be pleased to know that there is also a black one.

Superdry Beauty - Kabuki Brush - PinkSuperdry Beauty - Kabuki Brush - Pink - PackagingNext on my wishlist is the basic but bloody brilliant Jet Black Eye Marker (£8). Designed to create precision lines, the liner is non-smudging, which would be a bonus I reckon. However, I think I would have to see it to believe it, as I have a tendency to smudge my liquid liner!

Superdry Beauty - Eye Marker - Black

Also in the make-up range there is the super cute ballerina-esque Pearled Pink Highlighter (£12). It's made to suit all skin types and can be used with foundation to create a dewy complexion. Use on the cheeks and browbones.

Superdry Highlighter
I also love this funky multi-season Grape/Sunflower Eye Shadow Duo (£9.50). Out of all the different combos, this one caught my eye as I see it as two different looks, so you could have a subtle gold one day and a deep purple the next. It's a highly pigmented product and can be used wet to create a different look.

Superdry Beauty - Eye Shadow Duo - Grape, Sunflower

Apparently 1000 lipsticks isn't enough, so of course I had to find one I liked from the range. Lip Paint in Electric Pink (£8) is a great shade for S/S 2013 and a real eye brightener. It's highly pigmented and non-drying.

Superdry Beauty - Lip Paint - Electric Pink
In this cold climate we seem to be having at the moment, I always have a lip balm at hand, so I was really pleased to hear about the non-greasy, moisturising Peppermint Lip Fix (£6). I love mint in lip products; as well as having a great smoothing effect, it also smells and feels uber fresh. From the packaging, I reckon it is quite rich as well - so you will get more for your money.

Superdry Beauty - Lip Fix - Peppermint
Last but not least are these beauty accessories for daily use. I love the wipe clean PVC Turquoise Neon Beauty Bag (£10) for my make-up or skin care products and also the silicone-covered Lime Mirror (£5) to carry around in my bag for those last-minute touch-ups!

Superdry Beauty - Neon Beauty Bag - Turquoise

Superdry Beauty - Mi#285C97

What do you want to try? Tweet me at @shotofbeauty or even better leave me a comment.

Are you as excited as I am?! xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...