Monday, March 11, 2013

March Lust List: Sunday Riley, Estee Lauder & Bourjois

It's that time of the month where I get excited about pay day and make a list of all the pretty things I want. Of course, this list is not exhaustive, but it does highlight the luxury beauty buys I am lusting after the most!

I think I might crash Blogger if I listed EVERYTHING I wanted, and you know it's true :)

Those of you on a spending ban may want to look away now...don't say I didn't warn you!

Sunday Riley Cosmetics

Modern Lip Colour in Ruby Bite (£25)
Credit: Cult Beauty

Modern Lip Colour in Trench Coat (£25)
Credit: Cult Beauty

The Influencer Mascara
Credit: Cult Beauty

Firstly, I wouldn't blame you for being put off paying £25 for a lipstick, let alone £50 for two (ouch!). However, I think you can't beat a luxury moisture-rich formula and I do often get spending happy and go for high-end brands. I've heard such great things about Sunday Riley Cosmetics and I love the fact the lipsticks are infused with vitamin C. Trench Coat is so gorgeous and on-trend - it would be a handbag staple. Think cost per application...

The Influencer mascara looks so dramatic and inviting! This is an interesting one, as the brush is plant-based and is said to grip the eyelashes in a better way, making volumising easy. It will be available on Cult Beauty in 2 weeks time, so get your purses at the ready ladies!

Estee Lauder

Limited Edition MadMen Collection Nail Lacquer in Pink Paisley (13ml, £20)
Credit: Esteelauder.co.uk



Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Violet Electra (£19.50)
Credit: Esteelauder.co.uk


Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Viper (9ml, £14.50)
Credit: Esteelauder.co.uk

I have been fully lusting after the MadMen collection ever since I heard it was being launched this Spring! It's hard to pick a favourite item from this collection, as the lipstick is also gorgeous, but I just couldn't resist the creamy Pink Paisley nail lacquer. Again, it is a bit expensive at £20, but it is limited edition ladies (that's what I am telling myself anyway).

Then we have the beautiful, vibrant Violet Electra lipstick, which is just so beautiful! I am all about the purple lips at the moment, and this reminds me of Max Factor Color Elixir lipsticks a lot.

Last on the lust list for Estee Lauder is the Viper Nail Lacquer, which is one of many beautiful polishes from the Pure Color collection. I love emerald tones and this is gorgeous.

Bourjois

Sixties Remix 1 Seconde Nail Polish in Sunny Sunday (£5.99)
Credit: Selfridges.com

Sixties Remix Rouge Edition Lipstick in T19 (£7.99)
Credit: Selfridges.com

I cannot tell you how excited I have been to get my hands on the Bourjois Sixties collection! I seriously need the Sunny Sunday polish in my life - not only is it a gorgeous colour, but also it is a great convenience beauty product too. I'm in love - and that's even before I get started on that beaut of a peach lipstick. Wowzers.

The Sixties Remix collection is available exclusively at Selfridges.

What's on your pay day lust list? Do you like my picks? xxx

7 comments :

  1. I LOVE the look of that Estee Lauder lippie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful! I've never looked twice at Estee lauder but lately their cosmetic ranges are totally amazing x

      Delete
  2. The Estee Lauder lipstick looks amazing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this yellow Bourjois polish but I have not tried it yet. Iwill have to let you know what I think of it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! I really want it and the lipstick is too pretty x

      Delete
  4. Great products, love them all!
    Interesting review! Thanks for sharing ;)
    And by the way, would you like to follow each other?
    That would be great! Let me know, dear ;)

    xx
    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...