Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday Beauty Steal #8


If there's one thing I have been loving at the moment, it's been my evening shower with my many scrubs, gels and lotions. I'm always on the lookout for high-quality brands, amazing scents and products that do what they say on the tin, so I was thrilled to find this Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit mini gift set for just £4 on Debenhams' website.

What is it?
The Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit mini gift set contains five 30ml/g products: a body cleanser, body lotion, wrapped soap, shampoo and conditioner. 

What do I like about it?
It's great that the box caters to hair and body for less than £5. As you know, I also love fruity invigorating scents, and I'd love to take this set away with me on holiday to save space and make sure my skin is moisturised and smelling good every day.

Why is it a steal?
Baylis & Harding isn't a high-end brand, but it's a fantastic dupe for Molton Brown and you would expect the price to be a lot higher. I've tried a hand wash before from the brand and it was really luxurious, so imagine getting five decent size products for less than a £5? I'm in!

Buy Baylis & Harding's Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit set here.

What do you think of this week's beauty steal? xxx

4 comments :

  1. I agree they are a great Dupe for Molton Brown x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are actually better than molton brown dare I say! Such a bargain xxx

      Delete
  2. Looks lovely :)

    Nyss x

    missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...