Sunday, August 4, 2013

Post-Holiday Haul: Nails & Face


Shock horror - I've been shopping again! Although, I have to admit that being on a spending ban has really made me think about what I'm buying. I stopped myself buying two gorgeous blushers during the week - I think you'll find that's dedication.

But of course I found the time to invest in some gorgeous beauty buys at Boots and Superdrug. A lot of it was on offer, which I feel justifies my spending! I know you will agree.

NAILS

Firstly we have the two Revlon nail products I bought from Boots, which both had £2 off the normal price (#bargain). I wanted the Essie cuticle oil, but as it wasn't in the store I went to I opted for the gorgeous blue Revlon Cuticle Softener, which I can't wait to try. Next to that is the Valentine nail lacquer - a gorgeous all-year-round deep red.

My existing Models Own nail buffery thingy is a bit tattered, so I decided to get this one - it's so cute and is the perfect size for my handbag. I also got another set of Quickies nail polish remover pads, which I think are great and a total bargain at under £3. Each pad goes a long way, so you only need to use a maximum of 4 for both hands.

FACE

My final Boots purchase was the Real Techniques Powder Brush. I can't fault the Stippling Brush for my foundation and the Blush Brush, so I thought I would add this one to my collection. Exciting.

Then I popped into Superdrug to get a new bottle of micellar water, as mine had run out during the week! I love the Skin Perfection 3-in-1 Water by L'Oreal and it was on offer for half price, so I had to grab one. 

What do you think of my latest haul? xxx

6 comments :

  1. Ooh lovely haul... I'm yet to try or buy the Micellar water xx


    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I always break my shopping ban - I'm useless!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've bought the Micellar water too - my Garnier one has about one use left! Excited to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh very nice :D I have been wanting to try the Real Techniques brushes for so long!

    I'm stopping by from the Bbloggers Blog Hop :)

    Becky xxx

    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh this is so exciting! I love the powder brush, hope you get on with it nicely as well- let me know what the loreal water is like, my la roche posay one has just finished and i'm not sure if I should go for the same or experiment!

    Isn't spending so much fun now! haha :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a good haul!! I prefer the nail polish tubs where you stick your finger in as its a lot less messy! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...