Monday, September 2, 2013

Beauty Looks A-Z: Walnut

With A/W 13 just around the corner, it's time to get deep when it comes to make-up for work and glam nights out. I can't think of a more gorgeous colour than walnut to get us beauty lovers in the mood for cosy knit jumpers, mugs of hot chocolate and movie nights.

Here's the products I'll be reaching for this month:
 Charlotte Tilbury Rock'n'Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil in Barbarella Brown (£19)
Sisley Hydrating Longlasting Lipstick in Golden Copper (£33)
Clinique All About Shadows in Black Honey (£16)
Montagne Jeunesse Nut Oil Masque (£1)
MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked (£12.50)
Original Source Mint and Walnut Scrub (250ml, £2.65)
Tom Ford She Wolf Ombre Eye Colour Palette (£50)
Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour in Mahogany Brown (£6.99)
Essie Nail Polish in Chocolate Cakes (15ml, £7.99)
Batiste Dry Shampoo Brown - Dark & Deep (200ml, £3.99)
Clarins Limited Edition Colour Breeze Gloss Prodige in Chocolate (£17)
Everyday Minerals Brow Color Selection (£5.95)

What do you think of this week's beauty look? xxx

A for Atomic
B for Burlesque
C for Caribbean
D for Dynamite
E for Enchantment
 F for Fantasia
G for Gatsby
H for Halo
I for Indigo
J for Jelly
K for Khaki
L for Lemon & Lime
M for Morello Cherry
N for Neverland
O for Ocean Blue
P for Pearl
Q for Quads
R for Riviera
S for Scented
T for Texture
U for Unisex
V for Velvet

3 comments :

  1. Oh this is a colour I really like but it doesnt suit me at all xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! :) I am a new follower! I am now following you on Bloglovin' and GFC! I would love if you would visit my blog and follow me back! :)

    Kaitlin
    blushingbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Montagne Jeunesse Nut Oil masque, it sounds gorgeous and I bet it's really hydrating :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...