Sunday, September 29, 2013

Currently Obsessed With #4 The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter



Don't get me wrong, I love The Body Shop's shower gels and scrubs (who doesn't get nostalgia when using the strawberry shower gel?), but when it comes to the brand's skin care I've never been that fussed. So when I heard about the new camomile-based range with a make-up remover and cleanser, I couldn't have cared less. That was until the blogger recommendations started coming through, and I knew I had to try it.

For someone who is extremely fussy about cleansers and generally anything I put on my skin, it says a lot that I think this is one of the best cleansers I've come across in some time. It works like a cleansing balm - you massage it on dry skin and rinse it off with warm water - but it's so nourishing and moisturising that it literally melts into your skin. 

Not only does it smell amazing, it feels amazing too. If I wasn't so in love with micellar waters, I'd be stocking up on the camomile make-up remover immediately.

Have you tried this cleansing butter? xxx

1 comment :

  1. This sounds lovely. I'm lovely my cleansing balms at the mo and haven't brought anything from the body shop in years!
    Great post I will def check it out as a cheaper alternative.
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...