Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Masque


When you're hair is as dry as the desert and you've got split ends galore, you are more than willing to try the plethora of intensive hair masks and conditioners on the market, no matter what price you have to pay for it. But I really regret falling for the trap of a tropical, coconut mask from Bumble & Bumble and paying over £20 for a product that has made no difference to my hair at all.

The first time I used this mask, I had to use half of the product to even cover my hair to give it a chance to start working. The second time I used it, I had to squeeze out the contents and nearly finished it all. In essence, I was spending £10 per wash just for the pleasure of conditioning my hair, and I didn't even see the benefits.

If you want my advice, stick to highstreet brands like Herbal Essences. You'll get many more applications, much better effects and you'll save about £15.

Have you tried this hair mask? What do you think? xxx


3 comments :

  1. I'm planning on getting some Bumbe products so this post was helpful, I won't add this to my shopping list xx
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This smells so heavenly! But not all products work the same for everyone! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)

    www.makingmeblushblog,wordpress.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...